Following on from the previous Post: Next Generation Portals with Oracle Content Management - I came across my original portal video demo I created back in April 2020 - that I put together showing off capabilities that can be developed using just the Oracle Content Management REST APIs - At the time the GraphQL Layer was not available.
The app is built as a PWA but also at the time integrated and made to work as an installable offline enabled hybrid app available from the app-stores.
- 0:00 - 0:45 login
- 0:45 - 1:20 Personalised Content Feeds & Asset Type Cards
- 1:20 - 1:40 Content Page
- 1:40 - 2:10 Threaded Discussions
- 2:10 - 3:40 Hash Tag & Search
- 3:40 - 4:00 Switching Personalised Content Feeds
- 4:00 - 4:20 Grouped Content Assets
- 4:20 - 6:00 Video Tile
- 6:00 - 7:00 Image Gallery
- 7:00 - 7:30 Music Tile
- 7:30 - 8:00 Filtering Content Display
- 8:00 - 8:20 External Links
- 8:20 - 8:50 People Finder & Following / Followers
- 8:50 - 10:20 Digital Assistant / Chat
- 10:20 - 11:00 User Profile
- 11:00 - 12:40 Documents
- 12:40 - 14:00 Settings
- 14:00 - 14:40 Themes
2023 and the next Gen OCM Portals
The capabilities of the new app has expanded a lot since this video and I'll be creating a follow up post - showing off all the new features and capabilities with our integrated middleware service.
Get in touch if you are planning a Digital Transformation project with Oracle Content Management - it would be great to see how you are planning to use OCM and brainstorm some ideas on art of the possible ;)